Man injured in house explosion at Monageer

A man in his mid-seventies has been hospitalised after a back boiler exploded and ripped out the fireplace in a family home at Ballysimon, near Monageer village.
The horror incident happened shortly after 6pm this evening and units of Enniscorthy Fire Service rushed to the scene.
The man was described as “extremely lucky” to have survived the devastation and was taken by ambulance to Wexford General Hospital.
It is understood that the interior of the dwelling was badly damaged.

Be the first to comment on "Man injured in house explosion at Monageer"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*